- Click ‘Become a client’ to start the online application process. You will be asked if you wish to open up a single or a joint account. Complete your personal data as requested on screen.
- You will be guided to provide a clear copy of the front and back of a valid Belgian ID and to take a selfie.You can choose from the following 2 options:
- Use your smartphone to take a photo of your ID and a selfie.
- Upload a photo or a scan of your ID and take a selfie using the camera on your electronic device (eg webcam).
- Complete the online application process and sign it digitally. Keep your mobile close at hand.
- Make a first payment to your MeDirect Cash Account from an external account registered in your name.
- If you applied to open a joint account, you can transfer your first payment from an external joint account (registered in the name of both account holders) or from two different accounts, each registered in the name of the individual account holder.
- Once the payment has been received, a MeDirect Cash Account will be opened for you. You will then get full access to the secure website.
Once logged in into the secure website, you can open a Savings, Fixed Term Deposit and/or an Investment account via ‘Open an account’.