Are there certain corporate actions not offered by MeDirect?
Your investment is safe kept in our nominee account which allows us to give you the lowest execution fees under our scalable business model. However, this means we have certain restrictions on the corporate action types MeDirect offers.
Below are some corporate actions which are currently not offered:
- Dividend reinvestments/dividend options on international markets. Where possible we will offer this option on the local Belgian, French and Dutch markets.
- Odd lot offers, typical in the United States market, e.g. mini tenders.
- Non official offers, or offers that are not supervised or regulated by an official entity.
- French loyalty bonus offers.
- Company meetings, proxy voting, and consent offers.
- Unregulated/unprotected corporate actions offered by third parties.