Marketing Strategist Dutch Retail market – Manager
We are about to enter the Dutch market. We want to provide Dutch customers the same innovation and disruption as we offer the Belgium customers. To strengthen our ambition and team we need a capable marketing strategist. In this versatile position you will be at the start of this exciting journey. Developing our (go-to) market, communication, and media strategy. You will obviously work closely with our team in the Netherlands as well as colleagues in Belgium and Malta: Marketing & CRM teams, as well as other internal stakeholders (product managers, legal/compliance, Operational departments, etc.). You will also manage the relationship with the partners that support MeDirect in the execution of its strategy: creative agency, media agency, PR agency, etc. You will report to the Head of Dutch Retail Market. We will be able to offer you a flexible working environment where work-life balance matters whilst having an intellectual challenge allowing you to grow, as well as a competitive package.
Brussels * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Researching, developing, and communicating a strategic marketing plan to meet MeDirect Banks’ goals to launch and introduce its products into the Dutch Retail Market.
- Collaborating with different teams (predominantly marketing) to execute these plans, efforts, campaigns.
- Providing analysis and recommendations to the marketing and communications team to optimize our efforts and to increase growth.
- In close collaboration with the Belgium marketing team, leading and optimizing marketing efforts and client campaigns for MeDirect Bank in the Netherlands.
- Aligning marketing efforts with the overall business.
- Using customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction and suggest improvements.
- Forecasting market trends.
- Helping to shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience.
- Analysing sales and marketing key performance indicators.
Required knowledge, skills, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a marketing strategist, (online) marketing manager, marketing consultant or similar role. Preferably at a bank and/or broker.
- Experience with financial products like savings, investment, pension, payments, and mortgages are preferred.
- Creative and data-driven thinker that is not afraid to make bold moves.
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer