The Bank is expanding its business activities as it continues to develop its retail mortgage lending in the Netherlands and Belgium through partnerships with the best servicers and mortgage originators in the market. To support these strategic initiatives, we are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our finance team. This is an outstanding opportunity for qualified or semi qualified professionals to establish themselves and further develop their career at a fast-growing bank. We will be able to offer you a flexible working environment where work-life balance matters whilst having an intellectual challenge allowing you to grow, as well as a competitive package.
Brussels * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of daily and monthly management reporting in relation to the various lending portfolios.
- Supporting the team in the accounting analysis and implementation of new products.
- Assisting the team in the preparation of the inputs for the calculation of the expected credit losses on the lending businesses.
- Contributing to the compilation of annual financial statements pursuant to BEGAAP for local reporting and IFRS.
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Finance management.
Required knowledge, skills, and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Accounting qualification or in the process of obtaining such qualification, possibly having finance or auditing work experience.
- Experience in accounting of lending portfolios such as Dutch and Belgium Mortgage Accounting is considered an asset.
- Strong communications skills in English (written and spoken). Professional knowledge of French or Dutch.
What we offer